Our brands and licenses
We are a Polish company with almost 100 years of tradition.
As a manufacturer of school, office and art supplies, we have become one of the leaders not only in the Polish market, but also in Europe. Our priority is to sell school supplies of the highest quality, with attention to functionality, comfort of use, aesthetics and safety.
We show how to create even better artwork. We accompany teachers and artists in their creative processes, being a source of inspiration, motivation and valuable tips. With us you will develop your passions and skills.Examples of work >
Train and support teachers
We train teachers to teach preschool and early elementary school children. We offer methodological support, including in the development and formation of sensorimotor and psychomotor skills.Our Training >
We cooperate with business
We have a wide range of products and over thirty years of experience in cooperation with the B2B sector. Every day we meet the expectations of the most demanding business customers.Working with us >
The Astra Academy Education and Training Program is a free project aimed at preschool, early childhood and art teachers who wish to improve their professional skills in the development of children’s fine motor skills.
Frutolina, is a plastic mass designed for creative play and to support children’s sensory development. Its hallmark is an extremely intense fruity fragrance, which, combined with appropriately selected colors, creates a whole new dimension of play.
Drawing and painting are some of the best ways to express yourself and your own emotions through art. Can anyone, regardless of age, paint a picture with oil pastels? Here’s a hint – use some simple tips and create amazing works of art together with us.
ASTRA S.A. is implementing a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under Action 3.4. Grants for working capital within the framework of the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020.
Project Title: “Working Capital Grant for ASTRA”.
Project Description: The project aims to support the entrepreneur in maintaining financial liquidity and sustaining ongoing operations in light of the financial difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Financial assistance is granted based on program no. SA.57015 (2020/N).
Planned Effects: Sustaining the business operations.
Project Value: 86,774.44 PLN
European Funds Contribution: 86,774.44 PLN
ASTRA S.A. is implementing a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under Action 1.2. Internationalization of SMEs within the framework of the Eastern Poland Operational Programme 2014-2020.
Project Title: “Implementation of ASTRA S.A.’s Internationalization Business Model for the Sale of School and Office Supplies in Selected Foreign Markets”.
Project Goals: “Increasing ASTRA S.A.’s economic activity in international markets through the development of collaboration networks, active partner search, and implementation of a business model to introduce high-quality school and office supplies to defined foreign markets.”
Planned Effects: The project entails activities related to implementing ASTRA S.A.’s developed Internationalization Business Model into economic practice, including:
1. Preparation of selected products for internationalization to meet the needs of the target markets, under the product brands ZENITH and DR COSMIC.
2. Research, selection, and establishing contacts with foreign partners – Germany, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain.
3. Development of a detailed promotional campaign plan, design of advertising and promotional materials, websites, and online applications to promote products in German-speaking markets – Germany, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain.
4. Creation of service regulations, product warranties, and other necessary documents for product introduction to the market – Germany, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain.
5. Participation in trade fairs – Germany, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom.
6. Consultation for preparing the enterprise for implementing software required for automating communication processes with business partners – Germany, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain.
Project Value: 977,850.00 PLN
European Funds Contribution: 646,425.00 PLN